Wednesday 29 June 2011

Emma's secret revealed

Harry Potter star Emma Watson has admitted in a new interview that she used to fancy co-star Tom Felton, who plays villainous Draco Malfoy.
Emma, 21, who first appeared as Hermione Granger in the first Potter film at the age of 11, told Seventeen magazine: "For the first two movies, I had a huge crush on Tom Felton. He was my first crush."
She said she had told Felton about her feelings. "He totally knows. We talked about it - we still laugh about it," she said. "We are really good friends now, and that's cool."
Emma also admitted to an inability to play it cool around boys, saying: "I'm a terrible game player. I'm so impatient, it's one of my worst traits! I'll pretty much say to a guy, 'I like you, let's go hang out.' But my friends are like, 'You can't do that! You have to string this guy along. And I'm just like, 'No! I won't! I just want to go on the date!' I definitely haven't figured it out yet."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home