Friday 4 November 2011

The secret of Michelle's hair





Actress Michelle Williams has revealed the secret of her trademark short hair style.

Michelle, who is Elle magazine's December cover star and the subject of rare interview to promote the forthcoming Marilyn Monroe biopic My Week With Marilyn, is normally a very private person but her personal life was thrust into the headlines following the sudden death of her ex-partner, and father of her six-year-old daughter Matilda, Heath Ledger in 2008.

She tells the magazine: “What Matilda would love is for her mum to grow out the cropped hair, though that's unlikely to happen any time soon. I've really grown into it - I feel like myself with short hair. And it's been a really long time since I had long hair, five years.

“Of course, the only people who like it are gay men and my girlfriends. Straight men across the board are not into this hair! I cut it for the one straight man who has ever liked short hair and I wear it in memorial of somebody who really loved it.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home