Thursday 14 July 2011

Not so scary now...


Lord Voldemort, as producer David Heyman shrewdly pointed out, will never be seen in the same light again. As the final film in the billion dollar series detailing the destiny of boy wizard Harry Potter hits the screens Ralph Fiennes – who plays Harry’s nemesis Voldemort – revealed some of the challenges of his role.

“My costume was really irritating to wear,” he explains.  “It was too long and sometimes I would trip over it. So I started wearing tights underneath it, but the gusset kept dropping down between my thighs and this made it very difficult to walk with any kind of dignity.

“I eventually said to my dresser – a lovely young man called Neil – that he would have to cut these tights and I would wear garters at the top. Sometimes when the stunt team were getting too macho I would tease them with my inner thigh.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home