Wednesday 6 July 2011

Here's Johnny!

What is one of Johnny Depp's greatest hates? Watching himself on the big screen. In a new biography (Michael O'Mara Books, £14.99) of the 48-year-old star by Danny White, Depp is quoted as saying: "I am up there with my gigantic nose. I am a big, old dog with a gigantic nose. That is how I often see myself when I watch my old movies."

And as for his preferred epitaph, Depp, reportedly set to co-star as Tonto in a remake of The Lone Ranger with Armie (The Social Network) Hammer in the title role, favours a couple of lyrics by Blues legend, Bessie Smith: "Gimme a pigfoot and a bottle of beer. Send me 'gain. I don't care", and "Gimme a reefer and a gang o' gin. Slay me 'cause I'm in my sin". Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home