Friday 1 July 2011

Looks-obsessed LA scares me, says Emma

Emma Watson says she is terrified of settling down in Los Angeles, because she couldn't stand obsessing about her looks and weight all the time.

The 21-year-old Harry Potter star has spent a year reading English Literature at Brown University in Rhode Island and has now returned to the UK ready to go to Oxford University in September.

But she won't be moving to Los Angeles any time soon. She told the British edition of Harper's Bazaar magazine: "L.A. scares the c**p out of me. I feel if I have to work out four hours a day, and count the calories of everything I put in my mouth, and have Botox at 22, and obsess about how I look the whole time, I will go mad. I will absolutely lose it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home