Wednesday 10 August 2011

Stone and Wilde the new faces of Revlon



Actress Emma Stone and Cowboys and Aliens star Olivia Wilde have been unveiled as the new faces of Revlon. They will appear in TV and print advertising campaigns next year as the cosmetic giant's new global brand ambassadors.
 

Stone (on the left, above), is shortly to be seen in the romcom Friends with Benefits. She says the brand has long been a staple in her handbag. "I have been familiar with Revlon for as long as I can remember. I vividly recall my mum wearing Revlon make-up and I remember getting to the age when I was finally able to wear Revlon myself," she said.

The pair follow in the footsteps of Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel and Jennifer Connelly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home